To Edit the Items:
There are two options for edit the Items on the Content.
- To edit the “Content” directly after editing the design go to the left side of the screen, under the preview screen click on “Items,” proceed editing with the steps below
- Go to the left side of your screen and click on the “Content”, follow by clicking on “Content Overview,” proceed editing with the steps below
1. Click on the “Edit” Option on any of the placeholders
2. Enter your items Headline
3. In the Subheadline, enter a description or additional info about the item
4. Upload the Image relating to the Item,
a. Please make sure the sizing is correct on the image (W 200px by H 100px)
5. Hit Save, once you are done
To Add Items:
1. Click on “Add New”
2. Follow the same Steps as provided above on “Edit the Items”
To Edit the Design:
To edit the Design go to “Design” on the left side under the preview screen.
1. Enter the Title in the designated textbox
2. Upload/Select a Background Image
3. In the Sub-Title textbox you can enter Additional Information
4. Add an optional Additional Message in the designated textbox
5. Color changes can be made by clicking on the textbox which will automatically display a color chart, select the color of choice; save color changes by clicking on the button “Save” on bottom right of the color chart.
6. Hit Save, once you are done
Click on the link below fo
NOTE: If you wish to sort your content in a specific order, simply click the arrow in the box next to the words "Sort Order." the orders can be arranged by "Newest" "Oldest" and "By Number" - which will allow the user to move the items around to a desired order.