To Edit the Design:
To edit the Design go to “Design” on the left side under the preview screen.
1. If you wish to rename the app (Ex: Renaissance Hotel Events), click on the “Rename” in the top right corner.
2. Click on “Title” to change the title on the top left side of the screen
3. To add a “Background Image” click on “—Select—“ to drop down demo options or click “Upload" to load your own image.
4. Change any of the designated design colors by clicking on the text box, selecting the desired color from the Color Chart, once completed and satisfied; hit the “Save” button on the bottom right corner of the chart.
5. Hit “Save” at the bottom of the design options to ensure all changes appear on screen.
To Edit the Items:
There are two options for edit the Items on the Content.
- To edit the “Content” directly after editing the design go to the left side of the screen, under the preview screen click on “Items,” proceed editing with the steps below
- Go to the left side of your screen and click on the “Content”, follow by clicking on “Content Overview,” proceed editing with the steps below
1. Click on the “Edit” Option on any of the placeholders
2. In the pop-up box that appears click on “Date” and enter the date of the event.
3. Enter the name/title in “Event Title”
4. In “Event Subtitle” enter the reason for the meeting (Ex: Social Hour, Lunch, Boardroom Presentation, Panel Discussion, Etc.)
5. Enter the “Start Time” and “End Time” of the event, but be aware of entering them in the right format (Ex: 4:25PM, 6:10PM, 7:15AM, Etc. )
6. Insure to add the location of each event In “Location”
7. Hit “Save” to save the changes made in the Item Pop-up box
To Add Items:
1. Click on “Add New”
2. Follow the same Steps as provided above on “Edit the Items”
--- If you wish to sort your content in a specific order, simply click the arrow in the box next to the words "Sort Order" the orders can be arranged by "Newest" "Oldest" and "By Number" - which will allow the user to move the items around to a desired order---