To Edit the Items:
There are two options for edit the Items on the Content.
- To edit the “Content” directly after editing the design go to the left side of the screen, under the preview screen click on “Items,” proceed editing with the steps below
- Go to the left side of your screen and click on the “Content”, follow by clicking on “Content Overview,” proceed editing with the steps below
1. Click on the “Edit” Option on any of the placeholders
2. In the pop-up box that appears, to enter or change the items name, click on the text box for “Item Name”
3. To add a brief description click on the text box for “Item Description”
4. Change the “Price” by clicking on the text box next to the section the price is recommend to be entered in the following formats (Example: 4.99, 2.99)
5. Click “Save” at the bottom of the pop-up box
To Add Items:
1. Click on “Add New”
2. Follow the same Steps as provided above on “Edit the Items”
To Edit the Design:
To edit the Design go to “Design” on the left side under the preview screen. If you are not already there after selecting the app for edit
1. To change the “Menu Title” Click on the text box and enter the restaurant’s name or the special menu name.
2. Click -Select- on the “ Menu Background Image” to change the background
a. If you wish to “Upload” and image select the upload section button, Drag and drop the Image
3. To add a BG image for price click -Select- on the “Price Background Image” to change the feature.
4. To change the color option on any of the context displayed click on the text box for the category you wish to change (For Example: “Description Color” click on the text box which will automatically display a color chart, select the color of choice; save color changes by clicking on the button “Save” on bottom right of the color chart. (Menu title Color, Item Name Color, Item Description Color, Item Price Color, Main BG Color (if no image), Price BC Color (if no image), Item Description BG Color (if not image).
5. To add a BG image for price click -Select- on the “Item Description Background Image” to change the feature.
6. To save all the changes you have made to the screen click on “Save” at the bottom of the Design edits
Note: Ensure to enter the price exactly like the example placed above
Background Image – size
· Landscape: 1920px W by 1080px H
· Portrait: 1080px W by 1920px H
– If you wish to sort your content in a specific order, simply click the arrow in the box next to the words "Sort Order" the orders can be arranged by "Newest" "Oldest" and "By Number" - which will allow the user to move the items around to a desired order –