To Edit the Design:
To edit the Design go to “Design” on the left side under the preview screen.
- This app has only color changes in the Design edits, follow the steps below to properly make these changes
Changes apply for the following – Background Color, Header Text Color, Header Background Color, Item Name Color, Item Description Color, Border Color --
1. Click on the text box to make the Color Chart appear. Select the color, and hit “Save” at the bottom right corn of the chart.
2. Hit "Save" at the bottom of the
To Edit the Items:
There are two options for edit the Items on the Content.
- To edit the “Content” directly after editing the design go to the left side of the screen, under the preview screen click on “Items,” proceed editing with the steps below
- Go to the left side of your screen and click on the “Content”, follow by clicking on “Content Overview,” proceed editing with the steps below
1. Click on the “Edit” option on any of the placeholders.
2. Enter the locations “Name”
3. Enter a brief “Description”
4. On “Floor” enter the floor level in form of (Ex: First, Second, Third, etc.)
5. Select the “Direction” in which the location can be found once the floor level is reached
6. Hit “Save” to enter the changes.
To Add Items
1. Click on “Add New”
2. Follow the same Steps as provided above on “Edit the Items”
--- If you wish to sort your content in a specific order, simply click the arrow in the box next to the words "Sort Order" the orders can be arranged by "Newest" "Oldest" and "By Number" - which will allow the user to move the items around to a desired order. ---
NOTE: This app scrolls through the Items. The “Floor” level must be entered in the format examples provided for the app to properly function.
--- Do Not Delete The Apps Feed ---