Edit fir Design:
1. To change the Weather apps “Background Image” click on “Select” to choose from one of the images uploaded, or click “Upload” to add a new Image.
2. Click on the text box for “Subtitle” to change the context.
3. To change the color of any of the following options— Title & Subtitle Color, Info Text Color, Information Boxes Outer Color , Information Boxes Inner Colo— simply click on the text box to display the color chart, select your color; save color changes by hit the “Save” button on the bottom right of the color chart.
4. If opting for "Background Color (if no Image)" – click on the text box to display the color chart, hit the “Save” button after selecting the color.
5. Click on the “Save” button at the bottom of the design options.
Note: Color changes are not permanent. If you are not satisfied with the color choice, simply follow the color steps again or click and highlight the numbers/letters (Ex: 265c46) that appear in the text box, hit Enter on your keyboard to completely remove the changes created. Remember to press Save at the bottom of the page.