To edit the Design go to “Design” on the left side under the preview screen.
1. Click on the text box next named Right Column Background Image to change the image of the column.
a. If the image you wish to display is not in the options select “Upload” to add a new image.
2. To change the color of any of the following options—Title Text Color, Description Text Color, Scheduling Info Text Color, DJ Info Text Color— simply click on the text box to display the color chart, select your color; save color changes by hit the “Save” button on the bottom right of the color chart.
3. To Change the color of the overlay banner that appears at the bottom left of your screen once again click on the text box to display the color chart, select your color; save color changes by hit the “Save” button on the bottom right of the color chart.
4. Click on the “Save” button at the bottom of the design options.
To Edit the Content items:
There are two options for edit the Items on the Content.
- To edit the “Content” directly after editing the design go to the left side of the screen, under the preview screen click on “Items,” proceed editing with the steps below
- Go to the left side of your screen and click on the “Content”, follow by clicking on “Content Overview,” proceed editing with the steps below
1. Click on the “Edit” Option on any of the placeholders
2. Begin by fill out the pop-up box that appears on the screen, add or change the DJ’s Image
a. (this image will appear on the larger part of your screen)
3. Enter the DJ’s Name, Description, Social Media info, in the designated text boxes
4. Click on “DJ Logo” to enter a logo image.
5. Enter the DJ Performance Date, Time and Nightclub Name, in the designated text boxes
6. Add the Image(s) of the DJ’s Performances
7. If you wish to sort your content in a specific order, simply click the arrow in the box next to the words "Sort Order." the orders can be arranged by "Newest" "Oldest" and "By Number" - which will allow the user to move the items around to a desired order.
8. Save the changes by clicking on the “Save” button at the bottom of the pop-up box.
To Add Items:
1. Click on “Add New”
2. Follow the same Steps as provided above on “Edit the Items"
Note: Color changes are not permanent. If you do not like a color you can change it by following the color steps again or click and highlight the numbers/letters that appear in the text box hit Enter on your keyboard to completely remove the changes created. Remember to press Save at the bottom of the page.