To Edit the Items:
There are two options for edit the Items on the Content.
- To edit the “Content” directly after editing the design go to the left side of the screen, under the preview screen click on “Items,” proceed editing with the steps below
- Go to the left side of your screen and click on the “Content”, follow by clicking on “Content Overview,” proceed editing with the steps below
1. Click on the “Edit” option for any of the placeholders, a pop-up box will appear in which you will need to add the following.
– In the designated text-box's add the context for —
2. Add the “Client Code”
3. Add the “Project Number”
4. Enter the “Project Name”
5. Enter the “Proposed Hours”
6. Finally add the “Current Hours”( which will automatically add the “Hours Over”)
If you wish to sort your content in a specific order, simply click the arrow in the box next to the words "Sort Order." the orders can be arranged by "Newest" "Oldest" and "By Number" - which will allow the user to move the items around to a desired order.
8. Click “Save” at the bottom of the pop-up box
To Add Items:
1. Click on “Add New”
2. Follow the same Steps as provided above on “Edit the Items"
Note: Color changes are not permanent. If you do not like a color you can change it by following the color steps again or click and highlight the numbers/letters that appear in the text box hit Enter on your keyboard to completely remove the changes created. Remember to press Save at the bottom of the page.