To Edit the Items:
There are two options for edit the Items on the Content.
- To edit the “Content” directly after editing the design go to the left side of the screen, under the preview screen click on “Items,” proceed editing with the steps below
- Go to the left side of your screen and click on the “Content”, follow by clicking on “Content Overview,” proceed editing with the steps below
1. Click on the “Edit” Option on any of the placeholders
2. In the pop-up box that appears to enter or change the items name click on the text box for “Item Name”
3. To add a brief description click on the text box for “Description”
4. Change the “Price” by clicking on the text box next to the section the price is recommend to be entered in the following formats (Example: 3.75, 4.25, 2.99)
5. Add the “Calories” of each drink the text box
If you wish to sort your content in a specific order, simply click the arrow in the box next to the words "Sort Order." the orders can be arranged by "Newest" "Oldest" and "By Number" - which will allow the user to move the items around to a desired order.
7. Click “Save” at the bottom of the pop-up box
To Add Items
1. Click on “Add New”
2. Follow the same Steps as provided above on “Edit the Items”
Note: There is a 10 Item limit on this app, if you wish to add more you must add another Menu to your Current Apps List, then add them in the order you wish to display them in the Layout