To Edit the Items:
There are two options for edit the Items on the Content.
- To edit the “Content” directly after editing the design go to the left side of the screen, under the preview screen click on “Items,” proceed editing with the steps below
- Go to the top left side of your screen and click on “Content”, then follow by clicking on “Content Overview,” proceed editing with the steps below
1. Click on the “Edit” Option on any of the placeholders
2. Fill out the pop-up box that appears on the screen
3. Enter the Realtor’s Name, Phone Number, Email in the designated text boxes
4. Add their Realtor Logo (Company) and Realtor Image (Self-Image)
a. To add a new image hit “Upload New Image,” click on the pop-up box that appears, search for the image you would like to add, select and click “Open,” press “Continue” to finish Uploading
5. Enter the Listing’s Address, Price, and brief Description in the designated text boxes
6. Add the Image(s) of the property Listing
If you wish to sort your content in a specific order, simply click the arrow in the box next to the words "Sort Order." the orders can be arranged by "Newest" "Oldest" and "By Number" - which will allow the user to move the items around to a desired order.
8. Save the changes by clicking on the “Save” button at the bottom of the pop-up box.
To Add Items:
1. Click on “Add New”
2. Follow the same Steps as provided above on “Edit the Items"