To Edit the Design:
To edit the Design go to “Design” on the left side under the
1. Click on the text box next to “Title” to change the title and enter your Menu’s title to the text box
2. On “Title Color” click on the text box to display the color chart, select your color; save color changes by hit the “Save” button on the bottom right of the color chart.
3. On “Content Color” click on the text box to display the color chart, select your color; save the color changes by hit the “Save” button on the bottom right of the color chart.
4. Click on the “Save” button at the bottom of the design options.
Note: Color changes are not permanent. If you are not satisfied with the color choice, simply follow the color steps again or click or highlight the numbers/letters (Ex: 265c46) that appear in the text box, hit Enter on your keyboard to completely remove the changes created. Remember to press Save at the bottom of the page.
To Edit the Items:
There are two options for edit the Items on the Content.
- To edit the “Content” directly after editing the design go to the left side of the screen, under the preview screen click on “Items,” proceed editing with the steps below
- Go to the left side of your screen and click on the “Content”, follow by clicking on “Content Overview,” proceed editing with the steps below
1. Click on the “Edit” Option on any of the placeholders
2. To change the Beer icon on the display, click on the arrow on the right side of the text box to select the Icon for the item.
3. Enter a brief description by clicking over the text box for the “Description” section.
4. Click on “Style” by clicking over the text box
(Example: Stout, IPA, Pale Ale, Etc.)
5. Enter the “Alc %” by clicking on the text box
(Example: 3.6%, 4.5%. Etc.)
6. Change the price by clicking on the text box
(Enter the price in the same format: $6.00, $7.50, Etc.)
If you wish to sort your content in a specific order, simply click the arrow in the box next to the words "Sort Order." the orders can be arranged by "Newest" "Oldest" and "By Number" - which will allow the user to move the items around to a desired order.
8. Click on the “Save” button at the bottom of the design options.
To Add Items
1. Click on "Add New"
2. Follow the same Steps as provided above on “Edit the Items”
Note: There is an 8 Item limit on this app, if you wish to add more you must add another 8 Item Beer Menu to your Current Apps List and add them in the order you wish to display them in the Layout