Edits Content Items:
There are two options for edit the Items on the Content.
- To edit the “Content” directly after editing the design go to the left side of the screen, under the preview screen click on “Items,” proceed editing with the steps below
- Go to the left side of your screen and click on the “Content”, follow by clicking on “Content Overview,” proceed editing with the steps below
1. Select any placeholder and click on the "Edit" option, automatically displaying a pop-up box
2. Enter the Donor’s name in “Item Name”
3. Hit "Save"
To Add Items:
1. Click on “Add New” in the top right corner of the screen.
2. Follow the same Steps as provided above on “Edit Content Items”
Edits for Design:
For editing note on design please click on the link below.
This is a general content template the “Item Image” option does not function for this layout.
Color changes are not permanent. If you are not satisfied with the color choice, simply follow the color steps again or click or highlight the numbers/letters (Ex: 265c46) that appear in the text box, hit on your keyboard to completely remove the changes created. Remember to press at the bottom of the page.
—If you wish to sort your content in a specific order, simply click the arrow in the box next to the words "Sort Order" the orders can be arranged by "Newest" "Oldest" and "By Number" - which will allow the user to move the items around to a desired order—