When using the Google Sheets data integration there are a couple of important things to keep in mind when setting up your file.
- The first row will be recognized as the header row
- Once your app has been created, changing the text of the header row may cause your app to fail.
- A new column added to your Google Sheet will not automatically display on your app. To show the new column(s) on the screen you will need to contact the sales team at email@example.com.
- Be sure to remove any blank rows and columns in your data as no data will pull after the first blank row.
- Dates should be enter as MM/DD/YYYY
- Date field should include no other text or data other than the date.