How to setup your player to display the zipfile content:
- Insert a blank SD / MicoSD card onto your computer.
- Download the attached/sent zip file(s).
- Open and copy all of the file to the root directory of your blank SD/Micro SD card. (Image example below)
- Insert the SD card into the player while it is powered off.
- Connect the Network, power and HDMI cable for the player.
- Power on the player.
- The screen should then load a BrightSign message followed by loading the Insteo content. This content has been tested in our office and ran fine.
Should you experience any issues beyond the networking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your SD card should have files/folders on it and look similar to this:
If your SD card only has a single folder, or single file such as a folder called exports, you may have to copy those files again to the top level of the card.