To Edit the Items:
There are two options for edit the Items on the Content.
- To edit the “Content” directly after editing the design go to the left side of the screen, under the preview screen click on “Items,” proceed editing with the steps below
- Go to the top left side of your screen and click on the “Content”, followed by clicking on “Content Overview,” proceed editing with the steps below
1. Click on the “Edit” Option on any of the placeholders
2. Enter the “Office Name”
3. Add the suite number in the text box for “Office Number”
4. Under the “Office Description” you may enter tenant's name and their titles
· For Sublistings / Descriptions that DO NOT have a number, separate items with a semicolon ";"
o Example - "Bob Smith;Sally Jones;Charles Robertson;" (which will each appear on their own line with a break in between.)
· For Sublistings / Descriptions that DO NOT have a number, but do have a Title Description separate items with a semicolon ";" and the Title Description with a “-“
o Example - "Bob Smith –Property Manager;Charles Robertson –Patro Officer;" (which will make each item appear on their own line with a break in between.)
· For Sublistings / Descriptions that DO have a number, separate items with a colon ":"
o Example - "Bob Smith,800:Sally Jones,801:Charles Robertson,820:"
It's important that the list ends with a colon or semi-colon depending on the case.
5. The Image loaded must be sized for 980w by 1720h
6. Click “Save” at the bottom of the pop-up box
To Add Items:
1. Click on “Add New”
2. Follow the same
Steps as provided above on “Edit the Items”
Additional Editing for App Designer:
1. If your content items list is too large and you wish to have all of the items display on your screen, Check the "Use Smaller Font Size" to resize your items.
2. To hide or display the Column Divider on this app, use the field for "Show Column Divider".
- In the drop-down options that appear select "Yes" to have the column divider display, and "No" to remove the divider from viability.
3. To sort the order of your items differently, use the "Sort Order" field.
- Use "Alphabetical" option to have the items display from A-Z, or "Custom Order" use the sorting orders from the "Content Editor"
4. To activate the Home Button feature onto the directory, enter your Home Page URL into the designated field, then with Show Home Button field select the drop down of of Yes - to display the Home Page Button and No - to remove the Home Button from viability.
5. Images placed in the content template can be set to display under a duration timing by using the Duration Time (seconds) fields.
- If users enter 10 - the item images will only display on the screen for 10 seconds then hide for the users view.
Remember to click the “Save” button at the bottom of the App Designer.
Note: If you wish to sort your content in a specific order, simply click the arrow in the box next to the words "Sort Order." the orders can be arranged by "Newest" "Oldest" and "By Number" - which will allow the user to move the items around to a desired order.
For edits on the Design for this app please refer to - http://support.insteo.com/knowledgebase/articles/282748-using-the-app-designer