To Edit Items Individually:
There are two options for edit the Items on the Content.
- To edit the “Content” directly after editing the design go to the left side of the screen, under the preview screen click on “Items,” proceed editing with the steps below
- Go to the left side of your screen and click on the “Content”, follow by clicking on “Content Overview,” proceed editing with the steps below
1. Click on the “” Option on any of the placeholders/desired item for chances
2. In the Pop-box that appears, please make sure the Item Title is entered.
3. Optional fields include “Additional Title, Additional Info, Description” in which you can use to include further information about the item.
4. The items can be assigned to hold “Price1, Price2, Price3” to make Prices 2 and 3 display onto your menu; enter a “Price Description” for all three of the Price option.
a. (Ex. Small, Medium, Large or Taste, Pint, Growler)
5. To ensure your Item Display in the proper category, be sure to enter the category exactly as it was entered into the App Designer.
To Add Items
1. Click on “Add New”
2. Follow the same Steps as provided above on “Edit Items”
To Add Items for Excel Sheet
1. Go to the Content Overview, then select the to begin editing your content template
When editing the Design for this
1. To Display Multiple categories on your menu use the “Categories” filed
2. Header and Body fonts both can be changed with Google Fonts
3. For Price Display select between Block which will display the prices all together or select Grid to Display the prices in columns.
4. For further assistance with editing color changes in our App Designer click on the link below. a. http://support.insteo.com/knowledgebase/articles/282748-using-the-app-designer
Note: There is a minimum of 10 items and maximum of 15 items.
Font sizes may very depending on the font styles selected.